A visit to a historical Place Essay


         A visit to a historical Place
OR
     A journey by train
OR
     A Railway journey

One of my friend Shakil, has been living in England for the last two year. We are fast friend and we studied up to viii class together in a school. Then he went to England with his father.

       

 Last month the came Pakistan to spend his summer vacation here with me. The time was passing pleasantly. One day we decided to visit Moen-jo-Daro. We were to go by train. The sky was cloudy. We hired a taxi and reached the station. Now it was raining in torrents. At last the train arrived and we got into it. Our train passed through green valleys. Every thing looked very beautiful in the rain. We reached Moen-jo-Daro after four hours. The ruins of Moen-jo-Daro are 5000 years old. It is 27 kilometer from larkana. We walked round the ruins and took photographs. In the evening we returned home by train.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog related to khawabon ki tabeer and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon and I have to say that it was very good and valuable information Khwab Ki Tabeer

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete